- Answer phones and direct phone calls to relevant people.
- Accept all courier deliveries.
- Book couriers as needed.
- Arrange all birthday cakes/presents/card etc.
- Manage stationery and grocery orders each week.
- Housekeeping of kitchen and bathroom.
- General tidy of the office at the end of each day.
- Change Cartridge and order printer toner etc.
- Keep an annual leave staff calendar.
- Manage the Meeting room calendar.
- Arrange EOY Christmas Presents, Party etc.
- Organise all staff travel.
- Update yearly marketing calendar.
- Take minutes at all staff meetings.
- Organise all catering for office and store events.
- Daily filing.
- Banking when needed.
- Posting when needed.
- Adhoc duties assisting Retail team, Accounts and Creative Director.
- Assist online and warehouse where needed.
- Update store buy boards/Imagery.
- Water plants.
- Sweep the front area and monitor bins.
- Check Mailbox
- Keep front area of office clean and clear of rubbish
- Remind all staff to clean their area on Fridays before leaving for the weekend.
- Keep all samples in order and update.
PLEASE NOTE: A drivers license is necessary.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org