Solovair Size Guide
Calculate your Solovair size:
Please note, Solovair's shoe sizing differs to other retailers and refers to the internal foot-beds of their footwear, the average foot width and the type of last used.
We strongly recommend customers measure their feet using the below guide before purchasing, and to double-check their foot measurement for each footwear style as shoe last shapes may differ.
|JPN||US||FOOT LENGTH (CM)|
How to measure your feet:
You will need a sheet of paper larger than your foot, a pencil and a ruler
- Wearing socks, stand on your paper and make a mark at the end of your longest toe and the back of your heel. For accuracy, keep your heel at a 90° angle and use a hard flooring surface as opposed to carpeted areas. Take care not to draw your markings underneath your toe which will result in inaccurate calculations.
- Join up the marks with a straight line and measure the length of your foot. We recommend measuring both feet and using the longest measurement if your feet length differ.
- Add approximately 7-8 mm / 0.25″ to your length measurement to accommodate tolerance.
- Referring to the size chart find the closest (largest) dimension in the foot length column. The last number can be found in the details on each product page.
- Purchase the UK size related to the length dimension. We advise those who measure in-between sizes to purchase the larger size alongside a removable insole if half sizing is not available.