NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING?
We will gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt of any item purchased from the Lee Mathews online store that meets the criteria of our online returns policy. Lee Mathews has joined with ParcelPoint to offer fast and easy returns. See below for detailed instructions.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- There are no refunds or credits on SALE items unless faulty or not as described.
- We are unable to process refunds or exchanges in person at Lee Mathews stores or at our head office.
- We request you include your original packing slip with your parcel.
- All items purchased in our online boutique must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached or they may not be accepted.
- We do not accept returns on earrings or underwear due to hygiene.
- We will provide a refund on any full price or SALE item that is faulty or not as described.
- All shoes should be returned without scratches or stains and in their original, undamaged shoe box.
- When trying on garments, please remove any jewellery to avoid damage.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase.
- If you placed your order using a credit note as your method of payment you will be sent a new credit note as soon as the return has been processed.
EASILY RETURN ITEM(S) BY VIA PARCELPOINT OR POST WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We offer ParcelPoint returns from $6.95 + Australia Post returns (prices vary) for all online orders delivered within Australia.
Here are step-by-step instructions to follow when sending an item back to us by post within Australia:
1. Call or email the online team at email@example.com or on +61 2 9997 3787 for a Return Authorisation number (RA number). Print your RA number on your packing slip.
2. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. Ensure you include your packing slip with RA number clearly printed (original or copy).
3. Visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/leemathews/return
4. Enter your order number (which can be found on your packing slip, or on your order confirmation email).
5. Select the reason for the return.
6. Click on the relevant tab to send your parcel back to us via either:
A Participating ParcelPoint Store - There are over 850 convenient ParcelPoint return drop-off locations across Australia including supermarkets, newsagents, corner shops and service stations.
And follow the prompts on-screen.
OR Australia Post
7. Download and print off the returns label and attach it to your parcel. Please ensure you cover (or remove) any old labels.
8. Send the parcel back to us using your previously chosen method. For example, if you have chosen Australia Post you will need to drop the parcel into your nearest Australia Post Office.
9. Please keep tracking details of your return until you receive confirmation that it has been received and processed.
TRACKING YOUR RETURNS PARCEL
If you dropped your parcel off at a ParcelPoint location, visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/track and enter your ‘ParcelPoint Reference’ number, which is located in the ‘Proof of Lodgement’ confirmation email.
If you elected to return your parcel back to us by Australia Post using a trackable service, visit http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html and enter your parcel tracking number obtained from the post office.
All sale items purchased online are final sale and cannot be returned for a refund or a credit note unless faulty.
To ensure that you receive your exchange items as quickly as possible, we have made changes to our exchange policy. If you wish to exchange your purchase for a different size, colour or style, please call or email for a return code to return your item for a refund as above, then make a new purchase of your exchange item online. We do not accept exchanges for online purchases in our Lee Mathews physical stores.
For faulty or incorrect items, LM will happily pay the postage costs for dispatch of the replacement. LM reserves the right to inspect returned items and deny return or exchange of goods if we do not see them to be damaged or in the case of exchange, if they are not returned to us in resalable condition. To avoid this, please remove jewellery before trying garments on and leave all swing tags and accessories attached until you are happy with your purchase. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61 2 9997 3787, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
For returns from outside of Australia, please email the online team at email@example.com for a Return Authorisation number (RA number). Print your RA number on your packing slip. You can return your parcel via your local post or courier to:
Unit 1, 67-69 Lords Road
Leichhardt NSW 2040
+61 2 9997 3797We recommend the use of a trackable, registered or insured service, as Lee Mathews is not responsible for parcels lost in transit.