National Retail Manager
Location: Leichhardt, NSW
Employment Type: 12 Month Maternity Contract
Established in 2000, Australian brand LEE MATHEWS delicately weaves colour, texture and prints into sophisticated and refined collections for the modern woman; lifestyle separates in linen and cotton meet statement dresses in luxurious silks. Inspired by the interests of the founder, Lee, prints and textiles are derived from her love for art, silhouettes from her passion for architecture and colour palettes from her chosen home - Australia’s unique flora and fauna.
About the role:
- Provide and inform all Store Managers with relevant and up to date information in order for each store to run smoothly, successfully and effectively.
- Recruit and train retail staff from casual, to management level.
- Monitor staff rosters based on budgeted hours and store performance.
- Implement and monitor Key Performance Indicators on staff, store performance and sales.
- Allocate daily, weekly, monthly budgets for all stores in collaboration with the finance team to ensure accurate growth on previous month’s performance.
- Communicate the breakdown of each stores monthly target to ensure Store Managers are informed, updated and motivated to reach their goals.
- Assist the finance team with managing and approving staff commissions and personal targets, as well as ensuring all timesheets are accurate and up to date.
- Manage and build a retail marketing calendar to ensure maximisation of sales and brand awareness.
- Implement retail and marketing events to support sales in collaboration with marketing team.
- Provide feedback on retail events that may affect monthly budgets per store.
- Co-ordinate, organise and manage all warehouse sales across Australia.
- Manage and build a monthly EDM calendar in conjunction with new deliveries, sales and activations and the retail marketing calendar.
- Brief and approve EDM’s to ensure correct message portrayed and EDM is sent in a timely manner.
- Support and motivate all staff to make targets and achieve KPI’s.
- Monitor online sales performance, stock upload, customer traction, management of staff and ensure the online store is operational, on brand and successful.
- Provide consistent and informative retail reports based on stock and store performance, daily, weekly and monthly.
- Implement and co-ordinate staff incentives across the retail business to motivate and boost staff morale in store.
- Provide ongoing seasonal training in sales, collections and customer experience.
- Be the key communicator to link head office with stores and vice versa, so all parties are updated, informed and included.
- Provide Cin7 training and support.
- Provide and maintain a strong, “on brand” Visual Merchandising standard across all stores, window displays and in store installations.
- Provide accurate historic information and feedback for seasonal retail buys.
- Manage wardrobe allocations across all staff to ensure optimal sales in styles ordered heavily.
- Co-ordinate store maintenance with all Store Managers.
- Lead by example in personal styling, appearance, presentation and sales and service when in store.
- Encourage a positive, kind, polite and energetic culture in store where all staff feel equally appreciated and looked after.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org